5475 Gaffin Road SE, Salem OR
Dynamic 129,850 sq. ft. industrial facility on 10.86 acres, formerly the home of Panasonic America, re-positioned for manufacturing / warehouse use. Facility is less than ten years old and features amenities not found in any other availability in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
The property features approximately 107,000 SF of manufacturing / warehouse space . The building also has 22,850 SF of combined office and employee amenity space including a large break area and locker rooms.
Approximately 8.8 acres of vacant land lies adjacent to property that can facilitate an expansion of up to 150,000 sq. ft. or provide more parking. The land is available separately for purchase at $4.75 per square foot.
Class “A” Manufacturing/Warehouse
- 22,850 SF of corporate office space, cafeteria, break and locker rooms
- 107,000 SF of manufacturing/warehouse/shop space
- Full semi-truck access with concrete apron
- Warehouse ceiling height – 24 ft.
- Manufacturing ceiling height – 35 ft.
- 4,000 SF +/- climate controlled room in warehouse
- Four (4) dock height doors